So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

In case you were wondering....

And I KNOW you were, tonight for dinner I am serving up pork tenderloin with raspberry dijon sauce and haricot vert with almonds( a fancy way of saying pork with raspberry jam and green beans with almonds) MMMM soooo good and easy to make :-d


Here is the recipe for the pork:


1 pork tenderloin( 1 lb.) cut into 1/2 inch slices
1 tsp garlic pepper
2 tsp canola oil ( i just used PAM to coat the pan)
1/2 c. seedless raspberry jam
2 tsp dijon mustard
2 TBSP red wine vinegar


1. Flatten the cut pork slices to 1/4 inch thickness. In a large non stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat cook pork in batch for 2-3 minutes per side.  remove and keep warm.


2. In the same skillet add the jam, vinegar and dijon mustard. Stir occasionally and bring to boil. reduce heat and simmer for one minute or until sauce thickens. Serve over pork and YUM! eat it up :-d













For the green beans I bought the fresh green beans in the steamer bags, and nuked em for 5 minutes. I toasted some almonds on the stove until almost brown then added the green beans, a tiny bit of no calorie spray butter and salt and pepper. mmmmmmmm




The WHOLE Meal - 3-4 oz of pork with 2 tsp of sauce and about 1 c. of beans = 400 cals! WOOHOO


What are you having tonight??

0 comments: