So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)
MONDAY, JANUARY 17, 2011 will begin this year's first free session fee photo contest!


CONTEST DETAILS:

This time we will be using your own photos! Let's see those photographer skillz!

We are going to vote on your favorite images and the winner will receive a free session fee and two free digital files! Please submit ONE of your favorite images taken by you or a family member (photographer images will not count) to n.worley@pitterpatterphotos.com. Once submitted I will post them on my blog to be voted on. Contest will begin Monday, January 17th- Friday, January 21st.
You can vote once a day.