So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

Bebe Paluzza!

This year I'm am so proud to be showing off my work at Bebe Paluzza on October 2nd and 3rd.  It sounds like this is going to be an awesome event so you should all come by and say hi. They will also be having a princess tea party and pirate party for the kiddos. Make sure to bring your cameras for the diaper crawl, daddyathon, and all kinds of entertainment!
Bebe Paluzza is the Largest Maternity, Baby and Toddler Show in the USA!  Our events are for future parents, current parents and grandparents.  Everyone can learn about the latest products and services for babies and toddlers in a fun and entertaining environment.
Our shows provide a wide array of vendors and exhibitors for new and expectant parents to explore. Many of the featured products and services are by parents for parents, including: nutrition, health and safety, pregnancy and risk factors, clothing fashion trend and sales, as well as innovative products and furnishings. 
Location: Palmer Events Center
900 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704-1169
Dates: Saturday, October 2, 2010 from 10:00am-5:00pm
and
Sunday, October 3, 2010 from 11:00am to 4:00pm
Admission:  General- $10.00
Grandparents- Half Price
Children 6 and under are Free 





0 comments: