So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

It's time for Christmas Mini's!!!

Need Christmas Photos? Well it's finally that time of year to get scheduled in at a discounted rate! Great savings this year! Here are the details.



All of this for only $125! That is almost HALF OFF the regular session fee and you get goodies with it. Stocking Stuffers are additional options to go along with the basic fee if you need extras. The is a great deal and a value of $300 at normal rates!


PLUS++
What a great location for Christmas photos! Its bright red, vintage and sooo Texas! I love it! Not only will these work for your Holiday Cards but you can use these images for your own personal gallery since these are not the super cheesy traditional Christmas photos. I wanted to keep it modern and neutral but you can play it up with Santa hats, Texas gear, cowboy hats or just scarves and mittens! I may even bring a few christmas props for fun. 

Session times are November 7th and start at 8am.

Times follow at:
8am
8:30am
9am
9:30am
midday break
4:30pm
5pm
5:30pm
6pm

This is ONE day only and WILL fill up quickly so contact now to reserve your time slot!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely # 2