So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

WOW... I'm a slacker!

I have been slacking so bad on the blog over the past few months! I guess with Good starting first grade and Toot staying home with me this year I just became focused on these two. I don't think I have visited or written anything since September!

I guess this may be part of my new years resolution, to blog more! I also need to lose weight, clean my house more and do better with money. HAHA- I wonder if I can do all of these plus be wife, mom and business owner. we shall see. :)

Anyways here are a few pics from the last few months to keep you entertained. My next post will be about the Valentine mini sessions I have planned so stay tuned!















0 comments: