So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

I'm wondering....

......about changing my 'speciality' to newborns, and whether or not I should call myself a newborn photographer but I also do children and families or just keep it the way it is. It seems I am getting less and less family portrait sessions and more and more newborn sessions. I LOVE my newborns and I'm so glad I'm getting so many in, I'm just trying to decide if that's what I should make my business about since I get so many in???

HMMM what do you guys think?



1 comments:

A Guy, A Girl, Pellet Guns, & Pigtails said...

There is something so so special about newborn photography and you do an amazing job! I would say that you "specialize" in it just looking at the pictures you take.... but I don't know about changing anything? You take great shots of all ages! okay, I doubt I was any help at all :)