So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

Welcome Mr. K



Congrats Cade Family!
Not too long ago I took some pictures of their son Chace and now he is a big brother! Here he is! Such a cutie! He was a little sensitive at first about his sleeping and at one point the song ' she works hard for the money' popped into my head while Mr K was fussin. But he did finally give up his No Sleep fight and fell into a peaceful slumber just long enough to let me get some cute shots in for mom and dad.

0 comments: