So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

SPRING MINI SESSIONS!




Sessions will be held on April 23rd and 24th and last 45 minutes each.  Sessions will begin at 8 in morning.  There are a limited number of sessions available, and sessions will sell out quickly, so be sure to contact me as soon as possible to schedule your appointment. The full session fee must be paid for in advance to reserve your spot. There are no refunds on mini-sessions. However, you are free to use your mini session fee towards a full session or give your time slot to someone else. You may book a single or double session and receive double the time and products!



If you have any questions please call 512.786.8559 or use the contact Naomi at n.worley@pitterpatterphotos.com.

0 comments: