So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

It's Raining Babies.. Hallelujah

Like I said before, I have been getting so m any newbies in lately. Which I LOVESSS!!! One of the best parts ( besides the pics) is having the kiddos come back throughout the first year. I get to see them sit up, laugh, walk and start to talk. I almost feel like part of the family with my long time clients.

Here is one little guy whose sister I photographed when she was a newbie. Well now she is the proud big sister of Mr. B! Miss S is already two years old and is the cutest little spunky girlie ever! Here she is with mama and dada just before baby arrived.

~ MISS S~


And her brand new baby brother - Mr. B! 









0 comments: