So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

She's Back!



My little cutie patootie Miss C, for her second birthday! Gosh I love her, one of my best 2 year olds so far. she had a teeny tiny moment of poutiness but even that was picture worthy! Check her out. 




2 comments:

Michael said...

Gorgeous images. The colors pop so beautifully, and the little girl's expressions are just perfect. Love your work!

Teresa Acosta said...

beautiful images!