So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

Spring is here!

And it's the BEST time to get your pictures done- not too hot.. beautiful flowers... TX bluebonnets...birds chirping...ahhhhh.

I can see the golden light shining through the trees, backlighting one cute little child as they blow dandelions through the wind making one teeny wish... Or a set of siblings, laughing together as they soak up that warm sunlight....

Schedule in your Spring Sessions now, I only have a few dates left!

0 comments: