So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

Growing up and up and up.........

I haven't seen these two in at least a year and now they have a beautiful baby brother! {A} and {D} are always tons of fun, they are some of the best kids ever! They take direction so well and are so photogenic. I can't wait until their little bro gets just a tad bigger so I can get some fun smiles out of him too! It will be awesome to get shots of the three of them interacting and playing together. Congrats mom and dad! You have such a beautiful family.





0 comments: