So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

Life's a breeze....

Ok, I ain't gunna lie, photographing multiple children can be tough. The young ones - even tougher- twins or triplets...?!!- pft forget it!
BUT I was proven wrong by brothers {O} and { J} or as I like to call them- OJ! heheh


I've been photographing these two for three years now and I think they love me :D They ALWAYS do so well at sessions. I don't want to jinx it for the future so I am not gonna brag about these guys too much, instead I will just let you see for yourself! Can you believe they are only 3 years old??! MAMA- call the modeling agency and book these guys!

WHA- LAH!























0 comments: