So you wanna know more....

My photo
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
HI All- I am a mom of two boys and spend any free time I get on photography! I love art of all kinds and I'm lucky enough to run my own business fulfilling my passion with photography. I love meeting new families, and doing multiple sessions with the kiddos and almost watching them grow up! I live in Pflugerville, TX and I can't wait for some new neighbors. I love people and kids and I love my family, life and job :)

Schooooooool's Out for Summer!

According to Alice Copper School is out for summer, but it is NOT out forever :( I know, drag right? Everyone goes back soon, so soak up the sun, take a vacation and get all the summer laziness out of your system because summer 2010 is almost over!

You know what else you could do during your summer break? Get some awesome photos done before you go back! you can take these 'hot' shots back to school and show off your modeling debut to all your friends! Muhahahaha.




















Pitter Patter Photos is now offering a 50% discount on senior session fees for the guys!! If you are a male, 2011 senior now if the time to book your session. I see the trash the dress, and prom photos for the girls but when is it the guys turn? RIGHT NOW! Give these to mom, aunts, grandma, and of course we can't forget the girlfriend.

*Regular session fee is $200 for time, post processing, a free online gallery and 16 FREE wallets ( two image choices). You save $100 if you book before October 2010. This offer expires soon and will fill up fast so go check out the site and book your dates. www.pitterpatterphotos.com

0 comments: